Stakeholder workgroups focusing on five populations developed individual Population Reports that included recommendations for reducing disparities and removing barriers to accessing programs and services, along with an inventory of
community-defined evidence and promising practices that could support efforts to reduce disparities.
- Each workgroup was comprised of a broad representation of the diversity within their respective population group including, but not limited to, community leaders, mental health providers, consumer and family members, individuals with lived experience, and academia.
- Below are links to the SPWs’ website and their Population Reports.
- “We Ain’t Crazy! Just Coping With a Crazy System” CRDP Population Report: African American
- “In Our Own Words” CRDP Population Report: Asian Pacific Islander
- “Community-Defined Solutions for Latino Mental Health Care Disparities” CRDP Population Report: Latino
- “First, Do No Harm” CRDP Population Report: LGBTQQ
- “Native Vision” CRDP Population Report: Native Americans
[See Image Files for CRDP-African American, CRDP-API, CRDP-Latino, CRDP-LGBTQQ, CRDP-NativeAmerican]